- Are my goals clear and specific? This should include not only your end result, but also specific steps that you can take in order to achieve your results.
- Have I shared my goals with others? This may be co-workers or mentors in your professional life, or it may be a close-knit support group in your personal life. Be sure that those people know why this is important to you!
- What are the consequences of failing to achieve my desired results?
- Are my goals reasonable? You need to be aware of your time, resources, and other responsibilities, and you must make a commitment to your goal.
- How can I monitor my progress? You should think about how to track your progress and how to share that with those who are working with or supporting you.
- Do I have the necessary information, skills, and resources to be successful? If not, do I have access to others who do?